100 g of Feta cheese
100g salad leaves
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Peel the kohlrabi and chop into dice, about 1cm big.
2. Put the kohlrabi on a baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil.
3. Bake at 180 C for 20 minutes, or until softened.
4. Slice the pears in half and cut away the cores. Cut the pears into slices.
5. Put the salad on a large serving plate and arrange the pear slices and kohl rabi on top.
6. Crumble the Feta on top of this.
7. Make the dressing: Chop the dates and mix with the balsamic vinegar and honey.
8. Drizzle over the salad.