Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 80ml rice vinegar
- 60ml soy sauce
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 – 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small carrots (about 150g), cut into 5cm long strips
- 1 red capsicum (optional), thinly sliced into strips
- Half a white radish (about 100g), cut into 5cm long strips
- 750g large prawns, peeled and deveined, boiled until cooked through.
- 200-250g Shanghai Bok Choy, blanched in lightly salted boiling water, drained
Normal 0 false false false EN-US ZH-CN X-NONE &a
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small saucepan, place over medium heat until the honey is completely dissolved. Do not boil.
- Mix all the vegetables except the Shanghai Bok Choy, then add the prawns and stir well to combine. Pour half of the dressing mixture over the prawn mixture, stir well.
- Arrange the Shanghai Bok Choy on the bottom of the salad bowl, top with prawn and vegetable mixture, sprinkle with the rest of the dressing.