Ready In: 30 mins
• 1 kg potatoes
• 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 2 tablespoons flour
• 1 teaspoon oregano
• 1 teaspoon turmeric
• sprinkling of salt and black pepper
• Heat oven to 200 degrees C.
• Peel and cut potatoes into even sized chunks. Place in a pot of boiling water and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes.
• Drain the potatoes and return to the pot. sprinkle with the flour, turmeric, oregano, salt and pepper.
• Put a lid on the pot and shake vigorously so that potatoes are covered in the flour mixture and are "roughed up."Place the oil in a preheated baking tray in the oven until almost smoking.
• Put the potatoes in the tray and and coat in the oil. Cook for about 40 minutes.